Can't get the directions to work

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Form Library Requests' started by pcshawaii, Oct 17, 2012.

1. pcshawaii

pcshawaii Friend of the Community

Is anyone else having problems getting the marker for the directions to change from red. I can never get past this icon for the directions....Please help.
  2. Wireless Estimator

Wireless Estimator Administrator Staff Member

It appears to be working fine, except in Hawaii. We'll look into fixing geocoding issues. Some known tower site locations work perfectly with either an address or lat and long, but others do not and where the red should turn to green in suburban areas, it doesn't.
  3. Rob Kasper

Rob Kasper First Time Poster

I'm having the same problem in Hawaii. I put in the coordinates for the site and tried to use any of the three addresses provided, but the system won't accept any of the addressed. The marker is directly on the site I'm needing so I don't want to move the marker and it doesn't work when I put it anywhere within miles of the site.
  4. Rob Kasper

Rob Kasper First Time Poster

I haven't found any place in Hawaii where the Emergency Services Locator works. We've done jobs on most of the major islands and can't get the system to ever give me a green location marker to proceed beyond the address window. Currently, I moved the red location arrow over the entire island of Kauai from the remote site to downtown Lihue and all the way around Island's major highways and can't get a green arrow for the address to let me proceed. I love the system in the lower 48 states, but it does appear to work in Hawaii.