East Tennessee resident looking for training.

Discussion in 'Tower, Rooftop and Antenna Installation' started by Adam Zain, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Adam Zain

Adam Zain First Time Poster

Hey guys,
    I've been looking into this occupation for a few months now. I didn't want to waste my time or a company's for that matter if i was not up for it. I feel confident that i could excel though given the opportunity to learn and prove myself. I thought id create a post for anyone who knows or can guide me to any websites that provide training for people with zero experience. As of right now i am a resident in east Tennessee but i would be willing to move wherever if there is an opportunity. I am having difficulties finding local companys on top of that its even harder to find people who will hire you without 1-2 years experience. I appreciate any advice anyone has and if you want to post any links that might help me id appreciate.

Thanks Alot
  2. MUTI Recruiter

MUTI Recruiter Friend of the Community

Hi Adam,

My name is Nick Glenn and I am a Corporate Recruiter for MUTI. Our company has a training institute and we train all of our people. Please feel free to visit our web site at www.mutionline.com or give me a call at 217-819-3040 if you have any questions.