How about the JEAP rocks!

Discussion in 'The Very Best Of...' started by tfowler, Sep 21, 2011.

1. tfowler

tfowler Friend of the Community

How about you folks take a bow. You cover everything in the industry and I've been a fan for many years. What I really like is your emergency action plan. It's unbelievable how this has cut down on the amount of time it takes us to be compliant. On occasion we would not have one on the job, but there's no longer a reason not to any more. Takes all of 5 to 10 minutes.

I like your new forum. Seems like almost everybody wants to contribute and help each other. Keep up the great work!
  2. Wireless Estimator

Wireless Estimator Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, tfowler, we appreciate your kind words.

The JEAP has been running like a well-oiled machine for the past 19 months and hundreds of people use it every day.

The occasional glitch we here about is that a user didn't get their job file emailed to them.

All concerns are taken seriously, but what we discover most often is that the submitter provided an incorrect email address or the file went into a company spam guard.

The latter can be easily solved by having your email client or IT department put any emails coming from on your company's safe senders list.