I need to find a company in Coos Bay OR that has climbers.

Discussion in 'Tower, Rooftop and Antenna Installation' started by Mike Dorsey, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Mike Dorsey

Mike Dorsey First Time Poster

I need a crew to install three WiFi antennas on a 60' tower in Coos Bay OR 97420. Where can I find people or companies to do this work for us on a sub-contract basis?

Is there a list of this type of company somewhere and the areas they serve? I have looked everywhere and just am not having any luck.

Thanks for any help in advance.

2. Wireless Estimator

Wireless Estimator Administrator Staff Member

Hi Mike,
    Our posting rules do not allow requests for business opportunities or crew solicitations, but your request at this time is golden. We just hard launched our Wireless Estimator Blue Book this morning and you can easily search for crews in Oregon and contact them directly. This new tool will be excellent for companies that need to network, but in the past were unable to locate other companies. You'll find 18 wireless companies with elevated workers that you can reach out to in Oregon and over 1,100 more throughout the nation.
  3. Mike Dorsey

Mike Dorsey First Time Poster

I'm sorry if I broke the rules. I didn't intend to. I will certainly check out that Blue Book for help.