No Hospital Choices on JHA

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Form Library Requests' started by SField, Nov 8, 2012.

1. SField

SField Friend of the Community

I've been having problems creating a JHA. Each time I get to the page to select the hospital nothing is shown on the right side of the page where the hospital choices are normally listed. I can't navigate past this page and hitting back takes you back to the first page. This problem has been occuring since yesterday afternoon.

2. Wireless Estimator

Wireless Estimator Administrator Staff Member

We've checked on different machines with different addresses and cannot replicate that error. Over three hundred JHAs were done yesterday and over two hundred have been done already today and we've had no error problem notifications. You might want to delete the temporary files and cookies in your browser, close it and then try another JHA. If the problem still exists, then try another browser than the one you're presently using.
    Was this one specific address that was not working or were there multiple addresses you tried?
    Please send any results or continuing problems information to and we'll look into the matter.