SE versus PE

Discussion in 'Design, Development and Standards Discussions' started by Keith Kerr, May 7, 2010.

  1. Keith Kerr

    Keith Kerr Friend of the Community

    Does any one know what jurisdictions (State, County, or Local) require a Licensed Structural Engineer (SE) to seal tower designs, retrofits, evaluations, etc., instead of just using a P.E.?



Share This Page