Tower Usage For Certification

Discussion in 'Climbing Towers' started by Lance Spencer, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I am a certified instructor for my company and I need to find a tower to certify some people. We only deal with towers overseas and not in the US. Does anyone have any ideas on who I could contact? I am located in Charleston SC.
  2. Ryan  Goldberg

Ryan Goldberg Friend of the Community

You could try contacting ComTrain, they hold training class all over the U.S. and may be able to point you in the right direction.
  3. Kendall Kercsmar

Kendall Kercsmar Friend of the Community

Lance Are you currently hiring? My self and another tower hand are extremely interested in doing tower work over seas if so my email is snipes1v@yahoo.com is so please contact me if not would you be willing to offer some Intel on other companies that also do work over seas and as far as comtrain goes i could look into some more detailed info
  4. Clifford Bryan

Clifford Bryan Industry Observer

Lance, is there any reason you cannot perform your certification training on one of your upcoming projects overseas?
  5. Sharon Allen

Sharon Allen Friend of the Community

Hi Lance, I work with several companies who provide Tower Rescue / Competent Climber certifications all over the US. I have a class coming up this week in Alvarado, TX. If you need more information, please feel free to contact me at: sharon@safetysolutionresources.