Union organizers are off to a lousy start

Discussion in 'Breaking and Other News Comments' started by Bshire, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Bshire

Bshire Industry Observer

There are a lot of people trying to start a union for tower climbers. I'm not saying it is not worth considering but if you're going to have someone speak up for working men and women of America they should represent the men and women of America and not some climber clowns that are way off base.

There is one on Facebook now that says every company in America will be union in 18 months and I guess pigs will also learn to fly at that time.

I wont give the Youtube video link because I can assure you that you don't have the time to waste watching it. No, I'm not a hater or anti-union. I just get aggravated when the potential for good goes down the drain with dumb ass presentations.

On the other hand, if this is what will be leading America's workers maybe unions aren't a good idea.
  2. cableman

cableman Friend of the Community

This guy Mallory has a slim to no chance of getting his tower climbers union started. He thinks because he posted a youtube video that he’s going to get the country rallying behind him. He hates NATE. He hates OSHA. He hates the tower safety task force. He hates the “man”. He wants to have his union set the tower safety training standards even though hundreds of hours have already been spent developing new ones that will be with us soon. These have been developed by some of the most knowledgeable tower climbers in the industry.

Where is he going to get his talent pool from? Facebook junkies who can’t agree what day it is?