District of Columbia District of Columbia Seal
If you're going to construct a concealment site in the rotunda, you're going to need an electrical license, otherwise there is no licensing required. This seems a little incongruous coming from the nation's capital where they love to license and oversee everything you can think of. Including proposed legislation for prepositions at the end of sentences.

To find out if an electrician is licensed in the District of Columbia call (202) 442-4400.

Out-of-State Corporations
If you don't reside in the District of Columbia, you'll need to designate a District resident to act as your registered agent for legal purposes. All corporations and partnerships must get a Certificate of Authority to do business in the District of Columbia from the Corporation Division of the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs. To apply for this certificate, click on Certificate of Authority .