AD PLACEMENT GUIDELINES and TERMS:
- Once approved, all ads run for 31 days. Do not place a similar ad to one that is currently being displayed. In example, an ad for a Project Manager in the SW, no matter what the ad content or location reads, can not be repeated. Therefore, list all locations in the SW for a Project Manager in one ad. Following the ad's expiration, you are welcomed to submit it again if the position hasn't been fulfilled.
- Ads can only be placed by companies in the wireless design, development, construction or maintenance industry.
- To allow for our viewers' ease of use in searching for employment, only one job position per ad is allowed, however you can list the multiple locations that this job is available in.
Use the Job Titles available. Do not put in locations or any other information in the Job Title.
- Your company must have an operating website that provides additional information for potential candidates to assess. Parked domains with a hosting company or "under construction" websites are not eligible.It has to be an operational web site that can provide information to potential job applicants such as a physical address of the company and other contact information. (Placing this in your advertisement is not a substitute.) -- The web site must reference the company submitting the Help Wanted Ad. -- Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media pages are not considered web sites since they are not readily available to those who do not sign up for those services.
- Staffing companies that are not sponsors of this site cannot place an ad. If you are a staffing company, please click here to obtain additional information.
- Ads must be placed by firms looking to staff their own company with temp to perm or full time employees. No 1099 Misc. positions will be allowed.
- Ads soliciting business, crews or subcontractors will not be accepted.
- Ads cannot be edited or removed during the 31-day period that they will run.
- Wireless Estimator will neither sell nor provide to others information contained in any help wanted advertisement. By placing an advertisement you agree that Wireless Estimator has the right to prohibit aggregators and other businesses from publicly using the content contained within the advertisement placed with WirelessEstimator.com
WirelessEstimator.com reserves the right to edit job position titles and content within the job description.
|If you're looking for key people within your organization, using a recruitment firm can be an excellent alternative. You can place your ad now or get great advice on writing an effective help wanted ad. Whether you're a tower erection company, tower engineering firm or any other industry-associated business, you'll want to place your free help wanted ad, today. Find out how we're putting GOOGLE to work for you. CLICK HERE FOR HIRING HINTS AND NEWS.