ArizonaArizona Flag
You will need a license to provide a proposal for or to bid on any job over $750 in Arizona, basically, the amount it will cost you to submit closeout documentation on some projects --assuming that they are not lost by your customer more than six and one-half times.

To find out who is a licensed contractor in Arizona, click on LICENSING .  

Arizona SealOut-of-State Corporations
You'll need a letter from the Arizona Corporation Commission authorizing you to do business in Arizona. Click on ACC  for additional information.