Steve Wilder, Chief Operating Officer of CITCA, LLC in Bradley, Ill has announced that Ed Dennis has joined the CITCA family of safety professionals.
A well-respected name in the tower safety industry, Dennis will serve as an instructor for CITCA classes, and will oversee CITCA’s coordination with NWSA certification programs.
He previously served as Director of Safety and Training for Pinpoint Towers in Indiana. He has worked closely with both the communication tower and the wind energy industries, and will be actively involved with CITCA training for both professions. His training specialties include:
- OSHA Outreach Trainer/Construction – General Industry
- OSHA Outreach Trainer/Telecom Construction
- OSHA Authorized Trainer: 3 Day Tower Safety
- HAZMAT Trained Employee
- Crosby Group Advanced Rigging Trainer
- Powered Industrial Lift Truck Trainer
- Vertical Rescue/Industrial Rescue Trainer
- DBI/SALA Competent Climber/Rescuer Trainer
- NFPA Electrical Safety Program Trainer
- Radio Frequency Safety International Advanced Trainer
“I’m excited to welcome Ed Dennis to the team” said Wilder. “I’ve known Ed a long time; we’ve provided training sessions together, and I’ve seen firsthand what an outstanding and respected trainer he is. He epitomizes the quality of instructors we have on the CITCA team. His addition is a perfect fit with our corporate mission,” Wilder added.
In addition to his training responsibilities, Dennis will work on continuing to develop and expand CITCA’s involvement with programs compliant with NWSA requirements.
Dennis is also a former US Navy Submarine Service Leading NCO, Instructor and Prospective Commanding Officer/Pacific & Atlantic Fleet, Multi-National/NATO Forces ASW Warfare Trainer.
He has been an active member of the National Association of Tower Erectors and has provided a number of presentations at their conferences.
Dennis can be reached at 800-313-5159.