Step back Grapevine, Texas and make room for Raleigh, North Carolina as the host of NATE – The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association’s largest attended conference in the association’s 25-year history. The event ended today.
Last year, a record was set with 2,059 registrants. However, this year, according to an early tally that will not be finalized until next week, the Tar Heel State stepped ahead of the now Lonely Star State.
By how many did Raleigh eclipse Grapevine? You tell us and you’ll have the opportunity to win $100 from Wireless Estimator.
- Send an email to Wireless Estimator with your name and your company name
- In the subject line put: NATE Show Total Contest
- Provide a number higher than 2,059 and lower than 3,000
- One submission per person
- If multiple submitters provide the correct number, the winner will be the earliest email sent
- All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- NATE administrative members and trade show committee members are ineligible to participate
- Wireless Estimator will check all spam filters to ensure delivery but cannot honor entrants whose submissions were not received
- The Winner must allow Wireless Estimator to publish their name
- If no entrant provides the correct number, the $100 will be donated to the Tower Family Foundation