The National Association of Tower Erector’s (NATE) and Wireless Industry Network (WIN) unveiled the speaker line-up and agenda for the NATE WIN Great Plains Regional Conference on Wed., Sept. 27, 2017 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Bloomington, Minn. The conference will feature dynamic speakers and informative sessions on cutting-edge industry topics. The event will also offer tremendous networking and professional development opportunities for attendees.
Minnesota State Representative and Assistant House Majority Leader Marion O’Neill will deliver an opening keynote address at the event entitled Preparing Minnesota for a 5G Future. Representative O’Neill played an instrumental role as the House Sponsor of the Minnesota Small Cell Deployment Law that was passed during the most recent legislative session. The Minnesota Small Cell Deployment law streamlines the process for wireless infrastructure deployment and investment in the state and positions Minnesota to be a leader in the 5G economy.
Marion O’Neill is serving her third term in the Minnesota House of Representatives. She represents District 29B in Wright County which includes Maple Lake, Buffalo and Monticello.
In addition to O’Neill, the NATE WIN Great Plains Regional Conference agenda will feature the following sessions and speakers:
- S. Bank Stadium – Enhancing the Super Bowl LII Fan Experience Through Stadium DAS presented by James Farstad (Director of Technology at the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority)
- National Wireless Safety Alliance – Certification for the Communications Tower Workforce presented by Benjamin Afton (Black & Veatch), Eric Bicknese (Vertical Limit Construction LLC) and Chris Mallon (TowerMRL, Inc.)
- Anchor Corrosion: Out of Sight….On Top of my Mind presented by Craig Snyder (Sioux Falls Tower & Communications)
- Examining the Industry’s Legal and Risk Management Issues presented by Dan Etzel (Cobb Strecker Dunphy & Zimmermann Inc. (CSDZ))
- Fall Protection & Rescue: A Case Study presented by Rob Siegel (ENSA North America)
- Women of NATE: Cultivating Women Leadership Roles in the Wireless Industry presented by Shama Ray (Above All Tower Climbing, LLC)
Great Plains Regional Conference attendees will also be eligible for the event’s grant prize drawing to win four tickets to the Minnesota Vikings vs. Baltimore Ravens NFL football game on October 22, 2017. Conference registration also includes breakfast and lunch. Visit HERE to review the official Great Plains Regional Conference agenda.
“We are thrilled to host the upcoming Great Plains Regional Conference in the Twin Cities,” stated NATE WIN Director Scott Krouse. “Companies in the upper Midwest encompass the entire wireless ecosystem and play a prominent role in delivering the networks and related infrastructure we have all come to demand.”
“I am excited that NATE’s Wireless Industry Network is coming to the land of 10,000 lakes and we plan to roll out the red carpet to ensure that all conference attendees have an enjoyable experience,” said WIN Minnesota State Liaison Justin Gillette from Vertical Limit Construction LLC.
The cost to attend the NATE WIN Great Plains Regional Conference is $75 per person. Interested attendees are encouraged to register for the conference by completing the Registration Form on the NATE WIN website.
All completed registration forms and payments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the NATE office (8 Second Street SE; Watertown, SD 57201) by the registration deadline of Friday, September 15, 2017.
Click HERE to become a Sponsor for the NATE WIN Great Plains Regional Conference! Current sponsors for the event include Sioux Falls Tower & Communications, Meridian Blue Construction, LLC, Vertical Limit Construction LLC, Tower One Inc and Tower Systems, Inc.
For more information on NATE WIN, visit www.natewin.org.