The National Association of Tower Erector’s (NATE) Wireless Industry Network (WIN) will be hosting a Southwest Regional Meeting on Wed., May 3, 2017 at the Hilton Phoenix Airport in Phoenix, Ariz. The event will focus on key industry safety initiatives and offer tremendous networking and professional development opportunities for attendees.
A feature session will be on Women of NATE (WON), presented by Andy Lee, Co-owner of Lee Antenna & Line Service, and Shama Ray, owner and CEO of Above All Tower Climbing where attendees can learn about the exciting new mentorship program that champions the advancement of women across all NATE member disciplines by promoting leadership, recognizing excellence, and positioning women to be at the forefront of the evolving telecommunications industry.
Other sessions on popular industry topics will be:
- National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) presented by Duane MacEntee, Executive Director of the National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA);
- ANSI A10.48 Standard presented by Gordon Lyman, CEO of eSystem Training Solutions;
- Mount and Structure Failures presented by Doug Salvatori, Senior Director of Distribution for Perfect 10;
- DAS in the Modern Communications Industry presented by Jon Szeliga, Business Development Manager of Engineering Wireless Services, LLC;
- Rigging 101: Developing a Rigging Plan presented by Taylor Sealover, Project Manager Construction Engineering for Crown Castle;
- Qualified Drone Cell Tower Operator presented by Kathy Gill, CEO of Tower Safety & Instruction;
- Tower Modifications and Field Safety presented by Eric Taylor, P.E., Director of Business Development for Ehresmann Engineering.
The cost to attend the NATE WIN Southwest Regional Meeting is $75 per person. Interested attendees are encouraged to register for the NATE WIN Southwest Regional Meeting by completing this Registration Form. All completed registration forms and payments should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the NATE office (8 Second Street SE; Watertown, SD 57201) by the registration deadline of Monday, April 17, 2017.