Step back Las Vegas and make room for Orlando as the host of NATE – The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association’s largest attended conference in the association’s 28-year history. The event ended last Thursday.
In 2022, a record was set with 2,619 registrants, eclipsing Raleigh’s record of 2,146. However, this year, according to an early tally that will not be finalized until Tuesday morning, O-Town trounced the LED Capital of the World.
What was the final attendee count of Orlando besting Las Vegas? You tell us and you’ll have the opportunity to win $100 from Wireless Estimator.
- Send an email to Wireless Estimator with your name and your company name
- In the subject line put: NATE Show Total Contest
- Provide a number higher than 2,619 and lower than 3,108.
- One submission per person
- If multiple submitters provide the correct number, the winner will be the earliest email received.
- All entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 6, 2023.
- NATE administrative members and trade show committee members are ineligible to participate
- Wireless Estimator will check all spam filters to ensure delivery but cannot honor entrants whose submissions were not received
- The Winner must allow Wireless Estimator to publish their name
- If no entrant provides the correct number, the $100 will be donated to the Tower Family Foundation