Alaska requires that contractors be registered with the Department of Community and Economic Development. 

Most wireless contracting require a Specialty Contractor license such as Communications Contractor or Steel Erection Contractor. Those specialty contractor trades are available here

Find out if a general, mechanical, or specialty contractor has been licensed by the Alaska Division of Occupation Licensing:

Alaska SealOut-of-state corporations must get a Certificate of Authority to do business in Alaska from the Department of Commerce

Ideas and suggestions are always welcome. If you know of another important link, please let us know and we will be pleased to add it.  Or if you find an incorrect link, kindly email us.  If you would like to provide comments as to unique irregularities of contracting requirements in this state, it’s important to share them as well.  Reply to:

There are numerous forms to become qualified, but there are no forms required to validate your sanity if you are a deep south-based wireless contractor desirous of bidding upon projects in Alaska using your crews that think cold weather PPE gear is layering two t-shirts.

Site Pro 1 Inc.