New Hampshire New Hampshire Flag
Only electrical contractors are required to be licensed in New Hampshire. Check local jurisdictions for licensing requirements.

To find out if an electrician is licensed, call (603) 271-3748.

New Hampshire SealNew Motto for Out-of-State Corporations?

Out-of-state corporations working in New Hampshire must be licensed by the Secretary of State. There is a charge for this license. A few companies are trying to work in the state without paying the small tariff.  Therefore, to assist the state in enforcing payment there is a movement afoot to change the state motto to "License Fee or Die". So far, there hasn't been a groundswell of support. For information contact Secretary of State.

Site Pro 1 Inc.